This well service twin pump cementing unit employs its own surge tank as well as on the fly mixing. The unit is designed to offer redundancy in case of various component failures for uninterrupted pumping operations.
Our twin pump cementing equipment is custom designed and built according to our customers specifications and tailored to suit the local markets of our customers.
This twin cementer can be specified with different engines, transmissions and pumps. Additionally it can be had in different configurations such as trailer, skid or truck mounted.
Our design advantages:
- High durability components to withstand harsh operational loads and minimise failure rates.
- Ability to withstand harsh environmental conditions.
- Ease of maintenance and disassemble of components.
- Ease of operation with clearly laid out control panels and operation procedures.
Trailer mounted twin pump cementing unit with mixing system and surge tank
- Trailer: 2 axeles, 315R 22.5Rims.
- Deck engine: 2 x Detroit Diesel series 60 575 – 630 bhp.
- Transmission:Allison 4700 OFS.
- Control panel data acquisition equipment, recording system.
- Recording system: Endress + Hauser graphic data manager.
- Triplex pump: 2 x SPM TWS600S or Gardner Denver GD-compact for back to back operation, alternative brands and configurations possible.
- Centrifugal pumps: Garden Denver 6″x5″ , Double life 6″x5″.
- Fluid and air tank: hydraulic, lubrication, waste oil and air tanks
- 20BBL displacement tank
- Surge tank with mixing tank for on the fly mixing
- High and low pressure piping