Transfer C-pumps for fluid movement in oil field operations.
Unit consists of a heavy duty skid and crash frame with a roof. Mounted on the skid is a Caterpillar C4.4 diesel engine rated at 84hp, a small control console displaying engine rpm, oil pressure, temperature and battery voltage is attached to the skid. There is a power take off clutch coupled to the Double life centrifugal pump.
The pump can pump at a rate of 1800rpm with max rate of 1800US gallons per min. The max head-foot pressure is 150.
Unit has two intake and two output 4″Fig 207 connections.
Available units in standard configuration or with Derakane 411-45 epoxy vinyl ester coating and PTFE valves for use in acidic environments.
Skid Transfer C-pump
- Skid L x W x H = 3.0m x 1.3m x 1.5m
- Weight: 1600Kg.
- Engine: Caterpillar C4.4 84hp.
- PTO clutch: Hand lever operated made in USA.
- Control panel with engine protection.
- Centrifugal pump: Double life 6x5x11, 1800 US gallons per minute max flow-rate and max discharge 150 head-feet.
- Diesel tank with sight gauge
- Two 4″suction and two 4″discharge Fig 207 connections
- Four butterfly valves hand operated.
- Optional: Derakane 411.45 lining for acid environments.
- Optional: PTFE butterfly valves for acidic environments.