This well service twin cement pumping unit uses on the fly mixing.
Our well services twin pump cementing equipment is custom designed and built according to our customers specifications and tailored to suit the local markets of our customers.
The twin cement pumping unit can be specified with different engines, transmissions and pumps. Additionally it can be had in different configurations as single pieces or split across multiple skids. Unit can be optionally ordered with Zone II specifications and can be DNV certified for offshore lifting.
Trailer mounted twin pump cementing unit with mixing system
- Offshore certified skid according to DNV 2.7.3
- Deck engine: 2 x CAT C18 600hp or Detroit Diesel Series 60
- Transmission: 2 x Allison 4700 OFS
- Control panel data acquisition equipment, recording system.
- Triplex pump: 2 x SPM TWS600S HD (3.5″ 11,200psi 4.5″ 6,667psi)
- Centrifugal pumps: 6″x5″ and 5″x 4″ Gardner denver
- Fluid and air tank: hydraulic, lubrication, waste oil and air tanks
- 20BBL displacement tank
- On the fly mixing
- High and low pressure piping