This well service twin pump cementing unit uses on the fly mixing.
Our well services twin pump cementing equipment is custom designed and built according to our customers specifications and tailored to suit the local markets of our customers.
The twin cementer can be specified with different engines, transmissions and pumps. Additionally it can be had in different configurations such as trailer, skid or truck mounted.
Our design advantages:
- High durability components to withstand harsh operational loads and minimise failure rates.
- Ability to withstand harsh environmental conditions.
- Ease of maintenance and disassemble of components.
- Ease of operation with clearly laid out control panels and operation procedures.
Trailer mounted twin pump cementing unit with mixing system
- Trailer: 2 axels, 315R 22.5Rims.
- Deck engine: 2 x Detroit Diesel series 60 575bhp – 630bhp.
- Transmission: Allison 4700 OFS.
- Control panel data acquisition equipment, recording system.
- Recording system: Endress + Hauser graphic data manager.
- SPM TWS600S or GD-Compact triplex pumps among other available.
- Centrifugal pump: Garden Denver 6″x5″, Double life 6″x5″
- Fluid and air tank: hydraulic and air tanks.
- Mixing tank.
- High and low pressure piping.